and then I tied another … and another…
and this is the result:
It is definitely labor intensive, and a skein of this takes two complete dye-wash-rinse-dry-reskein-then-start-over processes.
Not sure how I only got 7 spots. I think if I ever try to do this again, I will do it differently to get 8 or 12 color blips. Mostly this was just a test to see if the concept works. It will be interesting to see how the reskeining mixes things up even more.
Even though I had a resist on there, the colored sections are still wet so it’s outside drying again, so I won’t be able to reskein it until tomorrow. Meanwhile, plenty of other things going on. 😀
I just discovered that the Knitterman’s Fingering I ordered would be arriving today, so tomorrow I’ll get to do the Phydlbitz and the K-man’s fingering, adding to this week’s Blog Reader Specials! Woo-hooo!